This three weeks online intermediate level program is designed to cater to the needs of third and fourth-year undergraduate students, graduate students, degree holders, Ph.D. Candidates, Professors, and faculty in Religion, Philosophy, South Asian Studies and Anthropology, and other related subjects (history, art, music, public health, bio-ethics, education, management, etc.) who desire to learn about Jainism as a part of their higher education.
INR 2000 (for Indian participants)
- Interaction with Jain saints.
- Daily 2 lectures, each lecture will be for 1 hour followed by discussions (Fridays & Saturdays).
- Lectures by area specialists/scholars.
- Discussions with experts/scholars after each lecture.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- 3 Credit Units are available. There is a surcharge of US $25.
Click Here for the Application / Click Here for the Announcement Poster