This 10-day online program is designed for undergraduate students, graduate students, degree holders, Ph.D. Candidates, Professors and faculty in Religion, Philosophy, South Asian Studies and Anthropology and other related subjects (history, art, music, public health, bio-ethics, education, management etc.), high school teachers and professional Jains who desire to know about Jain Philosophy, way of life and their relevance in today’s world.
INR 1,000 (for Indian participants)
- This program is available to the persons registered with any university/college/institute as undergraduate or graduate students, Ph.D. candidates, professors and faculty members as well as to high school teachers, professionals, Inquisitives, and professional Jains.
- The program includes lectures by subject experts/scholars.
- The program also includes online interaction with Jain saint and the householder family.
- Discussion with subject experts/scholars.
- Certificate after successful completion of the program.
- Course material i.e. Selected Papers and Notes in soft copy (electronic form) in three volumes is available online (https://www.isjs.in/books).